Hints and Tips for getting the best out of these forums
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:50 pm
It is possible to set up email Notifications
so that you know when new topics or posts have been added to the forum.
There are two stages to this:-
- Select which type of events will generate email notifications in your User Control Panel (UCP).
- Select which forums or topics you want the above settings to apply to by subscribing to forums or Bookmarking a topic.
While the forum has relatively little traffic it is probably best to set up email notifications for everything so that you know when new stuff has been posted. If the forum becomes busier and you feel that you are receiving too many emails then either cut back on some of the events you receive them for or else unsubscribe from some of the forum sections.
Here is how to do it
- Select "Notifications" near the top right of your screen. (note on small screens only the bell symbol will show)
- Select settings in the drop down menu
- Tick all of the "EMAIL" check boxes and then press Submit.
- Select "Forum home" and then one of the forums. At the bottom of the page select "subscribe forum.
You should now receive email notifications whenever new topics or replies are posted.