Hints and Tips for getting the best out of these forums
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:50 pm
are people who open the forum page https://forum.kentkitcarclub.com.
without logging in. They can view and read the majority of the forum content but not post to it.
can view and read the majority of the forum content and in addition reply to posts and start new topics.
- Click on the “Register” link near the top right of the page. You will be taken to a page of terms and conditions that you must agree to if you wish to register.
- Enter your desired username, email address and password.
- Enter the confirmation code and press the “submit” button.
- You will be sent a confirmation email with subject “Welcome to "KKCC Forum"” The email contains a link that you must follow to activate your account.
- Once the account is activated, you can log in using the username and password you chose during registration. If you tick the “remember me” box you should not have to login again on that device.
Kent Kit Car Club Members can be added to the KKCC Members group and will then have access to an additional forum area that can be used for discussions that are suitable for club members but not a wider public audience. In general most topics should be posted in the public area. Newly Registered Users who are recognised as club members will be added to the KKCC Members group by an Admin. If you are a Kent Kit Car Club member and have not been added to the group, then contact an Admin to ask to join.