This is just a quick reminder to say that August’s club night is this Friday, 28th August at the Dog & Bear Hotel, The Square, Lenham. ME17 2PG. www.dogandbearlenham.co.uk though the format and arrangements have changed a little.
• The pub says that we are welcome to use their car park, which is behind the hotel, accessible from Maidstone Road by driving through the public car park, as usual.
• We need to enter at the designated door at the front of the hotel and leave our contact details.
• Drinks can be ordered from the bar or Courtyard.
• The function room is not available, but Chris has reserved 4 tables in the courtyard (or we can stand in the car park as usual).
• Please remember to maintain a social distance between households. I believe some members are bringing camping chairs so they can spread themselves out a bit if necessary.
As I write this, the forecast for Friday evening is good so hopefully we can get a decent turnout and have a chance to see people we have not met for some time.
1 post • Page 1 of 1