Site Admin

Welcome

Post by Webman » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:31 pm

Welcome to our new forum for KKCC

Ian

Re: Welcome

Post by Ian » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:28 pm

Thanks for the welcome.
I wonder whether others will sign up and try the forum out.
Ian

Rexholme

Post by Rexholme » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:13 pm

Hi

Couldn't find an area for new members but thought I would say "hi" and introduce myself.

I'm not a kit car owner yet but driven a few to get feel for what I like including Westfields, Tigers, Sylva/Raw, Fisher. I'm most taken with the couple of Strikers I have driven so the plan is to find one of those - ideally with inboard suspension but not a pinto and not a project. I'm a member of other similar forums too including Locostbuilders, SKCC, JPSC.org etc. Kent seems to be a popular area for kit cars, and although not a resident myself, my brother is and takes me next to no-time get to his.

All the best.

Mike

Ian

Post by Ian » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:04 am

Hi Mike,
Welcome to the forum. The Sylva/ Fisher / Raw are all competent designs. As ever it is the build quality and attention to detail by the person who built it which separates the good from the not so good. I hope you find what you are looking for soon.
If you ever fancy meeting some kit car people in person rather than on forums then you’re welcome to come along to one of our regular club meetings - just make yourself known.
All the best
Ian

Rexholme

Post by Rexholme » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:43 pm

Thanks Ian. Appreciate it.